The *and/or* block

hello app inventor I wanted to make the and/or block work on labels please I am making an advanced calculator and I will need the and/or block I am going to appreciate it if it works on labels

Welcome.

How the Blocks work
Programming Your App to Make Decisions

and

Tests whether all of a set of logical conditions are true. The result is true if and only if all the tested conditions are true. The number of tests can be expanded using the mutator. The conditions are tested left to right, and the testing stops as soon as one of the conditions is false. If there are no conditions to test, then the result is true. You can consider this to be a logician’s joke.

or

Tests whether any of a set of logical conditions are true. The result is true if one or more of the tested conditions are true. The number of tests can be expanded using the mutator. The conditions are tested left to right, and the testing stops as soon as one of the conditions is true. If there are no conditions to test, then the result is false.

Maybe you wanted these, from the builtin math blocks ?
math_bitwise (1)
math_bitwise

If you need clickability with label, you can have

1 Like

You can use and/or block (it is in the Logic categorie) You can use label.text to get the text.

And what are you using the lable for?(to send the answer to the user)?

How do you get the in puts (is it using textbox)?

If you want to make the label clickable you can use a button.
Screenshot would be nice...

This topic is 8 months old and the author is not active anymore. Please don't necropost in old topics unless if it is urgent.