Texting app problem

hi im having problem using texting…when i hit my app button to send… it directly open my default message…kindly see my block pic…send problem

http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/reference/components/social.html#Texting

is it my block is right??because i copy it all on other who create that apps…and the result in me is different

Did you read about using the SendMessageDirect block ?
(Using this will mean your app will not be allowed by Google Play, but should send a text directly)

yes … but error was "THE PERMISSION SEND_SMS HAS BEEN DENIED.please enable it in the settings app

You might need to use the companion app from the AI2 site (Help>Companion Information) ?

see here:

hi already solved!..thanks…

on more problem sir…the block (when texting.message received)…i think it didnt capture the number and message text who text…

it doesnt activate when i call text to speech…and also i try to set it message to text box when received…but it doesnt appear also…

How ? - this may help others....

ill set my block to (calltexting.sendmessagedirect) and install MIT ai2 companion apk from your site in (Help>companion information)… and connect to it…then ill try my set up…then try to send text message theres a pop up (permission to allow) show dialog to choose…

also … please help me about this sir…so many thanks