Swipe between pages by touch screen

Hello Every one,
Please help me to know how can I swipe between pages by touch screen instead of click Next Previous buttons with using html

slideshow_swipe.aia (62.7 KB)

You can use a view pager extension (vertical or horizontal)

also see

1 Like

Thank you so much Tim for the extention. This swipe method Is vertical but I want Horizontal method.

Please Tim, Is it possible to tell me how can I apply this extention in my csv files on my project above because it is not easy for me.

Have a look at the above linked topic.

1 Like

Yes, Now I saw the Horizontal method with labels but I couldn't understand how to apply this method in my csv files on my project above because it is so complicated method.

Please show what you have tried.

How do I use this extension? I'd appreciate it if you could show me an example.

Looks fine, what is the issue?

slideshow_swipe2.aia (76.7 KB)

Sorry, I didn't ask for aia file.

Actually I need to swipe between pages by touch screen and I depend on the Webviewer and I put it in my mind to use it with html code for highlight the texts by html code.

Can you please tell me if it is possible to work with Webviewer and html code? Believe me I tried with many ways to apply on my project but I didn't succeed.

https://blog.timothyandrew.net/blog/2013/04/05/using-swipe-dot-js-to-swipe-between-pages-of-a-web-app/

Thank you all for trying to help me. I know it need a lot of work to swipe between pages especially with using html code. If you have any small example it would be much easier for me

I gave you the wrong link earlier for the horizontal pager, see below.

You should be able to use a webview in the vertical arrangements to display your content (in the example it uses a label)

This is the same example that I have. Unfortunately I wasn't able to apply it on my project with webviewer in vertical arrangements to display my content. Plese, help me if can. Thank you Tim.

Try this:
swipeSlidesBookHTMLv3.aia (19.5 KB)

It replaces the Labels with Webviewers and allows swipe between pages from pageContent.
You seem to have confused your page content with your webviewstrings in your blocks...

You will of course, need to use your own html file....

Hello Tim,

As I see that the example you have sent works fine with the webvierer. Unfortunately I wasn't able to apply it on my project with webviewer. Would you please have a look to my aia and see if you can join the blocks with your aia block
slideshow_try2.aia (80.2 KB)