Is there any block. Start with and end with?
Please reply soon.
No, but it's an easy procedure to code.
Can you tell code?
Please.
@ABG Can you tell code in detail?
Please... 
Where I have to put start text and end text. So, it is easy for me to understand.
@ABG Reply Please.
@ABG It is showing this error.
@Kumaraswamy But how to make this block without extension.
Then you should consider this as the answer
Also, the extension is very small.
I done this. But how to make ends with block?
@Kumaraswamy I try this. But it is showing error.
Can you show how you're using it?
Means...



Maybe give me an example of what exactly do you want to achieve? Do you want to be able to cut text? Start Value and End Value? Eg start = 2, end = 5, text = appinventor, and then result = ppin? Is that the point?
There is one word 'Welcome'. When user click on button if text of textbox start with 'W' and end with 'e'. Then navigate to new screen.
@Patryk_F I hope you understand.
Please help me soon...







