Sound/Conversation Record During Phone Call (Both-side)

.aia below!

I am developing an Android app, which can record a conversation during a phone call.

PROBLEM:

When I end the phone call, I receive the error below:

Error 709: Unable to grant exclusive lock of audio output stream to /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/appinventor.ai_onursagaltici.CallSoundRecord/files/My Documents/Recordings/app_inventor_1603979211696.3gp.

When I click on the registered conversation, it does not give a sound even though I recorded it (or I could not).

Blocks diagram and .aia are below. The helps and suggestions are highly appreciated!

CallSoundRecord.aia (14.2 KB)

as far as I know there currently is no possibility in App Inventor to use the sound recorder to record a phone call, see also

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

1 Like

Thank you, Taifun!

However, there are available apps on Google Play, which can record the call conversation. Is there any way to do it using AI2, Thunkable, Appybuilder, or any extension?

My idea is to develop an app that can be used during the interview processes of companies to record a conversation between Human Resource and applicant.

Google Search Results

No... (as Taifun said above :wink: )

1 Like

Understood! :smirk:

Thank you both for the replies!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.