Can I recieving DTMF signals?

Please tell me, is it possible in the application created on the App Inventor website to create an application that will install a voice call with a GSM modem that will transmit DTMF signals, recognize them and display them as numbers on the screen ? I thank everyone who helped me with my questions.

here is a community discussion on the use of DTMF tones, Send DTMF tones .

You can use App Inventor to play DTMF sound files but that might not solve your problem.

2 Likes

I don't need to transmit DTMF signals , I need the app assembled by APPINVERTOR to be able to receive and recognize the incoming DTMF signal and display it as a digit in a LABEL or TEXTBOX on the screen .

I expect it is not possible to receive and recognize the incoming DTMF signal and display it on the screen with app inventor David. Do you have an example where someone has done this with a professional compiler?

Or an example where someone can record a phone conversation with App Inventor? See this discussion.Sound/Conversation Record During Phone Call (Both-side)

The above link and the discussion leads me to believe what you hope to do with App Inventor is currently impossible.