Αsk about copyright, license,open source

I want to ask about copyright.
Who has them for the applications made here?
The application that I will make from here, I have the copyrights and I can do whatever I want?, for example to sell it. Is there a need for a license from mit.app.inventor? It is open source and I can freely create my own applications and manage them as I wish;

Yes to your questions. Apart from needing a licence, but you should always credit your sources.

Please explain in more detail what you mean by that. Which sources should be listed where (e.g. in the Play Store)? The development environment, extensions, ...? I don't think so.

Btw, the source "AppInventor" is already clear from the packageName.

This is MIT's terms of use for App Inventor

We do NOT provide legal advice. Talk to your attorney.

Read the terms of service and make that determination. Copyright laws are country dependent. Google how to copyright in your country. Here is what a search might uncover how to copyright software in usa - Google Search

What are the precise implications / conclusions regarding my question?

To write it more simply.
I made an application from here , (mit app inventor platform)
Does mit.app.inventor let me upload it to google play? (maybe I'll sell it from there).
Should it be noted somewhere that the application was created from here?
It does not appear in any .apk created from here the source.

Yes, of course.

I don't think so. As I already said:

And also in "About this application".

Thanks Anke

I do not understand, what do you mean? Which packagename?

What if I do not put it in my application?
It is obligatory?

As long as your app’s content is your own unique work, or you have paid for it and/or attributed it appropriately, you can upload it to the Play Store etc.

Read this for nore info.

Just make your app and upload it to the Play Store or wherever.

So from what I understand, the platform "mit.appinventor" is free (as if to say open source), has no copyright in the application that anyone can make and the creator of the application can do whatever he wants. Correctly?

The packageName is:

appinventor.ai_<yourEmail>.yourAppName

In my case (example):

appinventor.ai_<bodymindpower>.AT_pro

Within the law and Google’s TOS.

Apple has nothing to do with it (APK).
Maybe later, when the build server for iOS is available and he is considering publishing the app in the App Store as well.

I included Apple for the sake of providing complete information.

1 Like

As I said, this irrelevant. In addition then you should also add Windows and Amazon App Store.

Ok, I’m sorry. I will edit my post.