Show runtime error when BLE click scan

Tôi đã thử với chính dự án của bạn và vấn đề đã xảy ra trên chính dự án của bạn ( bạn đã cập nhật lại app MIT AI2 Companion trên điện thoại của bạn chứ ?)

Did you update the Companion app (2.65 or 2.65u)?

Both permissions are declared in the Companion app (2.65 or 2.65u).

I'm using the latest version 2.65 and confirm this issue for the companion app... I'm currently in the process of updating my bluetooth extension...

Taifun

1 Like

We can't see what else you may have or how the logic of your process flows, which makes a difference to the advice given. However, we have established that you may need to request 3 Bluetooth permissions - are you using the BLE extension? See my post #12.

Here is a way to request multiple permissions:
RequestMultiplePermissions.aia (188.3 KB)

Try this one:

1 Like

See also my post #22

Try this one:
Android10BLETest_copy2.aia (187.1 KB)

I've no issues with Companion! EDIT: Tested on Android 12.

For BLE, we have always either had to use Activity Starter or Permission Request to switch on Fine Location. If the request fails (dependent on Android version) it can be forced to work by loading a Location Sensor component. Without Fine Location, some or all BLE devices may not be found.

Những gì tôi nhận được khi click vào Start Scanning( tôi chắc chắn mình không hề sửa đổi gì trên dự án của bạn). Tôi đang thực hiện nó trên Android 12

Try my test APK and my aia. Both work for me (tested on Android 12).

See my post re multiple permissions.

Depends entirely on your device and the other BLE devices you have. It's more organic than logic.

Did you try my APK?

Companion & APK:

Try this one:
Android10BLETest_copy3.aia (187.1 KB)

I added a BluetoothClient component (as a dummy, which declares the missing permissions in the Manifest). Build the APK and try.

1 Like

See also here:

.... that's a good spot!

Hi All,

The typography of the forum responses is a bit weird, so I'm here to thank those who helped me.

I have found the problem

Not sure, but possibly that happens in translation on your Browser.

We know that?

The best solution is Anke's - add a (Classic BT) BluetoothClient component and the missing permissions will be added to the Manifest.