Sharing component and App Chooser dialog

app send message to gmail direct on android 12 not allow to pick which app list to share with it how to fix it ? or how to make it for any app if i set share to app use always not just one affect all app using sharing palttet

Your question is unclear
Please elaborate

Taifun

if you assign share button to one app like Gmail and use option "always" not "just one " and then installed new app with share button last app freeze on Gmail so new app when use share button show only Gmail it will not show other installed app until use option "reset app preference" it will work well both but need again adjust setting for each app so my qc is
aia file can be modify to work with other app with package name ?

you have modified WhatsApp and other app modified so only way to use it by use its package name

I'm not sure if I understand the issue, but the sharing extension might be able to help...

Modifications:

• For the default sharing methods always the App Chooser Dialog window should open.
  • You can adjust the app chooser default dialog text.
  • There is an extra method to share via Whatsapp, without opening the app chooser dialog.

Taifun

hello boss what i mean your app show camera take capture and send via official WhatsApp but i need send ready image to whatsapp not by capture and this whatsapp modified not official one

Adjust the example to your needs

A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor's Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps ... the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book 'teaches' users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Our Tutorials! to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.