Share cannot find specified mp3 in device

block
hi, i'm trying to share a sound file with the push of a button. but these error messages always come. as apk and compain. it should be due to the android version. have 8.0, 10.0 and 11.0

You cannot share a file from the assets (via the Sharing component) with the compilied App (APK).
You have to copy it first e.g. to the ASD (App-Specific Direktory) and share it from there.

Note: Your path to the assets does only work with Companion and only on devices with Android < 10.

See also here:

Thanks for the answer, but unfortunately I still have no idea how to do it: D. I'm happy if I can rename a button here. ne I will probably have to watch a youtube video to know how to copy: D

That's all:

und ich hab jetz auf krampf versucht deim ganzes bild nach zumachen.... 1h lang...

hab ich 1. ist es schlimm dass bei mir bei join kein ? ist.
2. wo muss ich dann diesen block dran baun? bei "when taste1.Click" ???

Ok, du bist offenbar kompletter Anfänger mit AI2. Dann wird es anstrengend. Du solltest erstmal einige Grundlagen kennen. Das Fragezeichen wird erzeugt, wenn man das Gerät mit Companion verbindet und einen rechte Maustaste-Klick auf diesem Block ausführt:

Siehe auch hier:

ok das hab ich soweit alles gebaut.. trozdem funktioniert share file immer noch nicht

Post your blocks.

so sieht es bei mir aus

So, copy this block anf put it to the .ShareFile block.

omgd anke, aber es funktioniert nur auf dem einen handy.. mit aicompain.. als apk funzt es leider nicht

To shorten it.
Here is the easiest way:

• zip all sound files: soundFiles.zip
  • upload this zip file to assets (media).

The rest is done through the following blocks.

• copy the zip file from the assets to the ASD
  • unzip the zip file into the ASD folder: /.../soundFiles/

This works with all Android versions (Companion & APK).

https://puravidaapps.com/zip.php

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.