Server error: could not save one or more files. Please try again later!

Hi All, I have developed an Android App earlier and now extended with some additional features. Now its unable to build the Android App and its showing..."Server error: could not save one or more files. Please try again later!"

Can you Please help me out with this, Iam attaching the Screenshot of the screen along with the aia file for your reference.

• Try reloading the browser
  • Go back to the last version where this error did not occur
  • Post the (probably broken) aia

Hi,
I have tried the above 2, it can build the previous version, and no errors popping while running in the emulator for the updated version and for the last one, i have exported the aia from the project. I have no idea about the broken aia, is their anything i have to do for not letting the aia broken while importing?

Now, i have tried to save it with different name, but the App is not completely imported it seems, and its broken as you said. What should i do, is their any other way to export or import without any issues? Thank You Anke, for that...

Unfortunately, I'm not clairvoyant and therefore cannot know what caused this error in your project. However, there are some very clever error detectives among the power users, especially @Boban.

Thank You, i will try to get help from him...

@Boban, Can you please help me in this issue also, as iam unable to find the cause of the error and unbale to build, download the blocks in image, import or save a copy of the project as well..

What do you mean? You should be able to download the aia (unless it is too large, i.e. larger than 30MB).

Its not displaying all the data after importing to another user, all the data in the screen in the Designer is blank.. or only 1% data is visible, but all the blocks are present in the Blocks.

Its displaying like this...even i have saved a copy of it

That wasn't my question, but can you download the aia?

Post your Project File here Rama.

Export Project

UploadToTopic

Yes, i can download the aia...but when imported..its not displaying all the content in the designer

HI Chris, Please find the project file in the attachment....
STGPsHouseholdSurveyApp(2).aia (1.0 MB)

It builds okay on code.appinventor.mit.edu

1 Like

I see .Visible turned off in at least one Arrangement in the Designer.

I will try it there then..Thank You ABG....

But, when we clicked on Display hidden components in viewer, it should display all the invisible components.. Its displaying in the original created file, but not when we imported the aia into another user, its not displaying all the content in the designer, but the blocks in Blocks are intact...

Is this code.appinventor.mit.edu is different from appinventor.mit.edu?

If you goto Yanadisdetailsscreen in the app, you can see the content is not visible...as it should be..