Server error: could not save one or more files. Please try again later!

It has bigger capacity but costs more to MIT.
It is also currently a release behind the regular server.

There was a discussion of this checkbox with Susan Lane somewhere on this board.
It's ambiguous.
I'm still searching.

code.appinventor.mit.edu can handle larger project files. However, I think your problem is not actually the project file size, it is your procedures 'CheckHHM2', 'CheckHHM3' and 'CheckHHM4' which have enormous numbers of 'if then' blocks. I don't know what those procedures are intended to do but I'm sure that's not the way to do it...... There are other enormous blocks too.

Can you describe to us the purpose of your App?

Also, your code attempts to open the 'Login Screen' from within the screen itself - so then you have two of them in the App's allocated memory - I'm surprised it doesn't crash your device.

Re 'Yanadisdetailsscreen' - that is using a number of Table Arrangements and unfortunately it is very easy to hit problems with them as you might have. It is safer to use a combination of horizontal and vertical arrangements instead.

Looking at the .scm back file (which contains the definition of the components layout), @Boban might be able to repair it for you if he has time.

There are about 80 components on 'Yanadisdetailsscreen', is that right? I can't actually see any faults, but then I don't have Boban's magic wand.

On ai2.appinventor.mit.edu:

grafik

Oh OK...

I tried to look for this kind of issue before posting this, but couldn't relate to my issue...

I was building an App to survey the certain vulnerable people, who wasn't in the system and trying to bring them into the system for benefits given by government but need certain documents and their will be difference in family members size too. Here what iam trying to do is to get all the details of the family members who has that kind of documents and who doesnt. So for every question i have validated the user not to over look or skip the question without entering any family member. So, if validation is fulfilled then it will save in the database...theirs repeated code, to check for every family member and at different sizes of family members, so the code is repeated for every family member and at the end for all the family members while saving the data. I thought that its unable to build the App, cause of large code block size and to stop that repeation of those lengthy codes, i have used the procedures. but its still not able to build the App.

hoping @Boban has some time to help me...

I would appreciate if you could help me in reducing the blocks using different ways...

Where is the problem to build the app on https://code.appinventor.mit.edu/ ?
Do it and check if it works on your test devices.

Yes, basing on the requirement and as per the knowledge and previous experience, i have in building these kind of Apps, i have to use those many components. so that the App will be easy to understand and use by the User....I know their would be different methods to build an App and this is a longer version of building it. I would appreciate if you could help me in building the app with less components...

I have imported my App in that https://code.appinventor.mit.edu/, but couldnt see all the components..as i said it might be broken or couldn't export complete aia file....

And again...

At the moment I don't have time, one question though did you continue to build on the previous fixed file from this thread or did you continue to building from the broken file

@Anke TableArrangement is probably broken again and there by he can't see components in designer

grafik

Yes, may be, I didn't test the APK, but he should do it...

Actually, i have tried to build it from ur fixed file, but couldn't so i have used my backup file as its the extension of my previous project...so i have build it upon that backup file...

ok..sure i will do it...