ScanView And QR toghether work?

Please provide your blocks @Guido_Gaveglio

How to ask a question (open new topic)

you could use this instead

1 Like

Dont it work!

Hmmm, works for plain text, but when I tried it with a url starting with https:// it failed... (@Juan_Antonio)

I don't understand @TIMAI2

But why can't it be free style, if or if it must use a URL? In my blocks above in the compagnion it works but when compiling it highlights a resolution issue ... The subject must go through the image or horizontal arrangement I will try replacing by canvas and then notice

plain text works and produces a qr code:

ai2.metricrat.co.uk

but a url fails

https://ai2.metricrat.co.uk

this is using the aia you provided

I repeat don't work

@Juan_Antonio

Got it working. You have used : as your delimiter which will break things if you enter a url. I replaced the : with || in the blocks and the qr.html and it generates a qr code.

Also I removed an extra / from the webviewer url

datos =  window.AppInventor.getWebViewString(); // ENTRADA APP INVENTOR
    datos = datos + "||";  

data = datos.split("||"); 

1 Like

Right, thanks @TIMAI2, I'm going to edit the topic.

1 Like

Your compilation does work but in the same application it is extended by scanview and even if it is on another separate screen, the qr generator does not work, it is incredible, can someone confirm this theory?

Are you still asking about the two extensions (Scanview and QrCodeGenerator) not working together ?

Yes i do!
But somebody know confirm or rechaced

Do those extensions use the same library/api? There is a similar issue if you use a barcode extension and a QR Code extension together, but in that case there is one available that combines the two functions, by vknow360..

1 Like

Related topic:

The new version of the QrCodeGenerator extension includes the Zxing library, as well as the ScanView extension and the built-in Code Scanner component. When we have several of the same libraries in the project, the app crashes. The previous version of the QrCodeGenerator extension did not have the Zxing library built in, so you should ask the developer @vknow360 to provide the previous version which should work with the scanners.

1 Like

Wich it? What exactly i can down please Thanks

The solution is here:

Use the version of ScanView without the library.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.