Qr : Read and Create Qr/Bar Code offline

Hi @vknow360, Is it possible to use flashlight when scanning?

Hi @Joejsanz , the extension doesn't scan qr codes. It reads them from the file so no need of flashlight.

1 Like

ChangeLog Version 5.2

• Internal changes in reader method to increase its efficiency by a huge. Now, you can provide it a non-pure barcode which may have other objects too, and it'll correctly read from there.
  • BarCodeDecoded event's parameters can be either a list or string now, based on number of barcodes found in the image. In short, it is possible to read multiple barcodes from an image.

com.sunny.qr.aix

1 Like

Hello. I tested the apk file you provided for your plugin and got an error. In the apk you provided, the QR Code was not saved on my device after it was generated, I did not see it saved. I have already added a video about this below.

Hello. I cannot generate the QR Code, the QR Code is not registered on my device. Waiting for your response, thanks.
Here are the blocks:

You appear to be using Niotron, please ask on that community

which community should I ask?

Niotron

but I couldn't find this extension in the niotron community.

The issue is that we do not know if your problem is caused by Niotron or by the extension. Develop the same app (or an example) in AppInventor, then we can hopefully help you.

If you read the documentation carefully, you'll find I have clearly mentioned that extension works with absolute file paths.
/qr.png is definitely not an absolute path.

Yes, I saw that you stated that the file path must be absolute. I did as in the example you gave below, but it didn't work, so I asked and I don't understand why you are angry.
resim

Not sure what should I say.

I was trying another method here, that's why I posted this, I already tried the example you gave.

Post an example aia demonstrating your issue. Aia must be of AI2.

I downloaded the aia file you gave in the kodular community and tried to do it from there but it didn't work.
In the block in the picture you showed me, the file location is written as "/qr.png" because the GenerateBarCode block was like this in your aia file:
blocks(12)
This is what I did for this reason.

You could have checked extension version present in aia which you downloaded from Kodular Community.
I usually don't update aia files unless there are breaking changes or parameter changes.
However, I clearly mentioned file path changes in ChangeLog.

Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't pay attention to ChangesLog, please forgive me.

Please forgive me.

Hello,

I have a problem with my test app.

It works using companion, but when building the apk the error occurs: [RunD8] ERROR: d8 failed.

Where could the error be?

Qr.aia (752.6 KB)

Frank