Qr : Read and Create Qr/Bar Code offline

Remove BarcodeScanner component.

@vknow360

Thanks for the tip. That's how it works, but it's of no use to me.

I would like to implement both in my app, reading barcodes using a camera and creating barcodes.

What can I do?

Frank

@vknow360

I tested a bit more. With QR version 4 the extension works with the barcode component, with QR version 5 there is the error message when creating the apk.

I would like to understand why something like this could happen. Do you have an explanation and would you like to share it with me?

Frank

• "...Anyone who is not free of bugs, throw the blocks, Android version and device information..."

Sin título

• I am using both and I have no problems, even with the "View Scanner" extension (for PDF417).

Android 9

@ Jonathan_Urbina1

I realize that programs and code are never error-free. It was and is not my intention to criticize the extension programmers. On the contrary, I'm happy to use their extensions in my apps. Many thanks to the developers at this point.

Can you please test the Qr.aia in post 99? Is it possible for you to create the apk?

Frank

I agree latest version has library conflicts with Barcode Scanner component.

I would suggest to replace Barcode Scanner component with this extension.

I remember @Silver providing a no-deps version.

1 Like

@vknow360

I tested a little more.
The combination of extension ScanView version 2.2 and your extension QR version 4 (see post 6) in conjunction with the BarCodeScanner component works together in one app.

For me this is so perfect. Thanks for the tip and your extension.

Frank