Publish App On Google Play Store

:upside_down_face:
It should be done in 9 min. :wink:

This is by far the easiest part of creating and publishing an app. There are thousands of tools for creating and editing images. Where could the problem be?
BTW, this is not an App Inventor related question.

PS: I use (among others) e.g. https://www.getpaint.net/

2 Likes

I must change the name of the OP to be able to reply: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

You mean the username? off-topic

4 Likes

I can't tell you how annoying these constant regulations are!

5 Likes

Yes, I have been stuck on publishing for over a year now. I make the icons and images and it won't save on Google Play. I get a very generic email about policy but no actual advise from Google Play on what is wrong. Delete if not allowed.

1 Like

Can we see the email?

1 Like

How about asking the Google Play Developer Support specifically where the problem is?
I've done this (successfully) dozens of times.

2 Likes

grafik

:question: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

You might want to change you profile name to
grafik
:wink:

1 Like

Why thank you so much, much appreciated. I shall and post an update as soon as I receive one I hope.

1 Like

Well here is the response I received from Google Play below:

1 Like

And what is your question?

1 Like

I was confused with the wording "up to". Which means if you want up to 8 images and then in some instances two will suffice once you have them in the correct format and dimensions. But you will not see when you have met the minimum image/screenshot requirements until you actually submit them one at a time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, but I don't get it. You must upload at least 2 screenshots and can upload a maximum of 8 screenshots. Where is the problem?

1 Like

I just misunderstood the requirements, but once I uploaded one it would then show a popup disclosing the minumum screenshots.

1 Like

Ok, so your problem is solved?

1 Like

Yes it sure is Anke thanks for all your help and much welcomed help :wink:

2 Likes

Hello, thank you so much for this tutorial!

I finished my first app and am in the process of uploading it to Google Play. My app is very simple (it's essentially just a timer), and I have not included anything for users to make their own accounts, data collection, ads, or anything like that. The only functionality outside of my timer is a link to my website at the bottom of the app.

When asked by Google if my app collects or shares any user data, or if the app uses an advertising ID, I want to confirm if anything is built-in for the MIT App Inventor apps that may be collecting data or using an advertising ID that I am unaware of. Can someone please advise how I can confirm there is nothing built-in that I should be reporting to Google before publishing?

Much appreciated!

With your name "BodyMindHolistic" you seem to be a cousin of my brand name "BodyMindPower" (which I have been using for more than 15 years not only here). That's why I'm happy to help you - and of course everyone else too. Post screenshots of requests (hints) from Google.

I assume you are talking about "app content". Here is an example of one of my apps that has only been released as an "internal test track" so far. So I haven't fully completed it yet: