Progress Bar in Webview

Did you try the example aia project I provided ?

yes, and it works, btw. it show the bar. But I don´t know how the blocks must show....

There are no blocks for the progress bar, this all happens in the html file and the call to the javascript on the PACE server CDN.

ok, but in the blocks i must say the webvie to use progress bar? or when know the progress bar the site loads finished.
Can you please make me an aia with webviewer so i must put my adress and it works. Please

You need to include the script link and the css link in the <head> section in your own webpage.....

ah ok, now i check it.
Is there another soluton? A solution only with app inventor.
Like here

But this doesn´t work when i did it.

Well you should review your work and try again...

Show your blocks

DXF_DWG_Infos_copy1.aia (75.7 KB)
Here is my aia. Did you find the mistake?

Yes

Do not use bitwise or, use multiply

Set your canvas to 25 pixels high and 75% wide

i don´t have this btw. i don´t find it...multiply.
can you send a screenshot where i can find it.

It is the same multiply block....

Get the multiply block from the Maths drawer in the palette.

Right click on the block and select External Inputs

Ah ok. Now i See the Bar but the Bar nothing changed when any Website loads.
Where is the mistake?

Try a website that takes a while to load (one of the ones you were concerned with in your first post), could be it is happening too quickly for you to see the bar getting longer

Nö, that can Not be. I have tried many sites. I think the canvas is Not correct configured.

Correct, I said 75% (75 percent) width. (not 75 pixels)

Yes i change it.
But i only See the Bar in grey and full. Nothing changed.
Any idea?

Set a page you have not visited before in the webviewer.

Reload the app and watch carefully....

DXF_DWG_Infos_copy1.aia (75.7 KB)
Please test it with this aia... And give me Feedback

:question:

Doesn't look like my blocks.....

Try this edited version:

DXF_DWG_Infos_copy1_revised.aia (75.8 KB)

You probably need to do some reading.....

A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor's Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps ... the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book 'teaches' users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

thanks
Now the first Page load with the Bar but when i Go to another Page the bar make Nothing. They stand loaded. The progress must load on every Page New.
I think you are right with the tutorials for me. Thanks.