Problem with decimals in IOS (Math Blocks)

Is there with IOS any limitation in the number of decimal places in the calculations? In Android a simple subtraction with more than 6 decimal places is not a problem but in IOS it always returns 0 (up to 6 decimal places works). Tnaks in advance

Are ios works of mit?

Which version of iOS are you using, 2.60 or 2.60.1?

This is Android, companion 2.60d4

Selection_999(1224)

This is iOS, companion 2.60.1, i get only half of the decimals.

Selection_999(1227)

Realistically, because the numbers are doubles more than 15 places will mainly just be rounding error in the IEEE-754 format. The actual values stored are whatever the value is, but it won't be rendered to further places than 15. If you have really small values they will be represented in scientific notation, but in iOS 2.60 there was a bug where this didn't happen so you can end up with values rendering as 0. This should be fixed in 2.60.1, which is why I asked.

Thank you very much for the reply. The truth is, I don't know how to know what version of IOS I'm using .. Sorry. At the moment I am testing my apps that I already had on android, through AI Companion (scanned the QR code). The version of the iphone that I am using is 14.2 but it is clear that this has nothing to do with it. Could you tell me how to get version 2.60.1 to perform the test or is it only under TestFlight? Thank you

You can join the beta testing program via this post:

It's Works!! Thanks (step by step..). Great job