Problem exporting to iOS

Hello, I have created an application for my students. However, it can only be opened on android (apk). I hadn't thought about the different operating systems (android / iOS). I would have to know how to make my application readable on iPhone: emulator, convert, ...
Thanks for all

MIT App Inventor is working on the same.

Read this topic
It is the latest release of the beta version of AI for iOS

At the present time, unless you are one of the ios TestFlight users, you cannot develop an ios app with App Inventor. MIT has not released the App Inventor version that works with ios to the general public. The code MIT for the ios compatible version is still being tested. MIT is awaiting permission from Apple to publish the code. Apple has to approve MIT's code and has not yet done that.

For now, App Inventor is ONLY for Android.

Is it possible to install an emulator like "iandroid" in order to be able to use the apk application? I'm afraid I won't be able to redo the application for ios (big work). In addition mit ios app seems to provide only two to three people ...

Is it possible to install an emulator like "iandroid" in order to be able to use the apk application? I'm afraid I won't be able to redo the application for ios (big work). In addition mit ios app seems to provide only two to three people ... I ask

Is it possible to install an emulator like "iandroid" in order to be able to use the apk application? I'm afraid I won't be able to redo the application for ios (big work). In addition mit ios app seems to provide only two or four people ...

I have no idea Bastien. Have you tried one https://www.google.com/search?q=iandroid&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS887US887&oq=iandroid&aqs=chrome..69i57.2533j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 ?

Try one and tell us whether it works.

The App Inventor commercial clone Thunkable supposedly can create ios apps. You might be able to use all or part of your existing App Inventor code in Thunkable. I have no experience with it.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. We have thousands of people in the beta testing program right now.

Sorry seeing the form I thought it was only for people comfortable with the mit app (because I am a novice)
Thanks for your reponse

Hello @SteveJG again! So, now we have the MIT app in the App Store fo iOS and it works for testing the apps. But I was trying to use it today and it seems that it's not working... I feel like everything is going against me! I could use the native emulator, my iPhone, my Samsung... now only my Samsung works and I used the suggestion to use an emulator in my computer, so I'm using BlueStacks and there it's working too. Don't know what's going on these days...

My post was in January. Recently MIT released a buggy version of Companion for iOS. Not all code that works in Android works with iOS yet. Projects that use Android extensions do not work with iOS at all. :cry:

You are simultaneously posting in two places about essentially the same issue ( aiStarter update MIT AI2 Companion2 to 2.58au) Doing this causes confusion.

Since BlueStacks is working for you; it appears your issue is problems with aiStarter.

1 Like