POIS (get points of interest) with Openrouteservice

Yeah so im making an application to find the nearest hospitals from the user location and i am able to do it in python using pois but i also want to integrate the process in mit app inventor can anyone help? please i have an exhibition in like 2-3 days and i have not completed this application

See here for some ideas

@TIMAI2 thanks for your suggestion but the conversation you have provided uses google maps API and i want to use Open route service

one thing i was thinking to do was that send the user details to a firebase and let the python application read those values and then send the output again to the firebase and display it on the app but i dont know how to implement it

Use the OpenRouteService for points of interest, This obviously does not work with the Navigate component (which is the App Inventor link to ORS).

or

Search for points of interest around points or in geometries.

ors_pois(
  request = c("pois", "stats", "list"),
  geometry,
  api_key = ors_api_key(),
  output = c("parsed", "text", "sf")
)

also

https://openrouteservice.org/dev/#/api-docs/pois

yeah but is there any way to make it possible in MIT app inventor for example using web

App Inventor can run some javascript using the WebViewer so possibly this api might be helpful for pois

An example of App Inventor using javascript w.r.t. ORS to set a route using only JavaScript code. Route on a map. Navigate. JavaScript

is there any way to integrate any other coding language in MIT app inventor?

• javascript using WebViewer

• the Block code itself and possibly the Web control to access an api.

• Java. Use to create an extension to do what you want

• html