Permission Requests Not Accepted

I want to get the following permissions and the like, it doesn't accept either. How can I solve this?

["Audio", "ReadContacts", "ReadExternalStorage", "WriteExternalStorage", 
"NetworkState", "WifiState", "BluetoothAdmin", "Bluetooth"]"

What exactly are you talking about? The AskForPermission method?

Only asking for permissions will not help. you also have to declare the permissions in the manifest...but this works automatically, you only have to use the components and extensions you need...

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

No, I get the following error when I get any permissions.

There are 2 blocks that trigger this error.

component_method

Since I don't speak English, I created a new project to express it more simply and added the blocks you see.

(Mesajlaşma1 : Texting1)

this already has been reported here

Taifun

Where can I find the part shown?
"Manifest - Companion / permissions"

I do not understand
Please elaborate
Taifun

Correction:

Do I have to .apk the app to commit the permissions to the Manifest file? What do I need to do to edit it with .aia extension?

1 Like

there is a known bug in the texting component
it has been fixed by Evan, but there still was an issue, as @Anke tried to explain earlier
but now it should work on the test server here http://nb190a-bugfixes.ai2-ewpatton-temp.appspot.com/

if you want to test it using the companion app, you have to download the corresponding companion app for that test server... from the menu click Help - Companion Information and download the companion app from there. The new companion number should show 2.65d2u, see also Runtime Error: Targeting S+ (version 31 and above) requires that one flag of FLAG_IMMUTABLE be specified[...] - #33 by ewpatton

Taifun

1 Like

I'm having trouble with all permissions, not just SMS. Now, I have moved the project kodular and continue from there. I'll take a look at the test server in my spare time. Thanks for everything.

Oh dear.

3 Likes

What is the problem?

There are too many problems there to list them all. :wink:

I didn't think the kodular would have such an effect. I just said I found an alternative way to test what I've done and will do what you say in my spare time. At least that's what I wanted to express. My aim was not to move the subject to a different place.

What other permissions?