[PAID] Onesignal Push - Implement Onesignal Push in your apps

Onesignal Push

Hello everyone, This extension allows you to implement Onesignal in your app with the latest SDK v4.8.3. Onesignal is the most reliable and popular push notification platform for android and other devices. This extension allows you send push notification to the android devices with all onesignal latest features.

All Blocks

Documentation

Documentation of the extension has been listed here:

Usage

You must have to initialize the onesignal before doing anything.

When the user will be subscribed this event will be raised..

Then you can test sending notification to yourself or anyone.

That's all you have to do for setting up the Onesignal in your apps.

Screenshots

This extension works in all AI2 distros(Tested in AI2, Kodular and Niotron with android 12, 11, 10, 9, 7).

Price

For India :- β‚Ή1000
Outside India :- 18$

How to buy :
You can buy this extension from AI2 Store
Deep Link for AI2 Store : Click here

Note: This extension is created with jar so in app messaging of Onesignal is not possible with this extension.

Credit

Thanks @shreyash for the super power full Rush .

This extension may have many bugs, so test it as you can and report me every bug so I can fix it to make it more reliable for you.

Thanks you
Sumit​ :wink:

5 Likes

OneSignal Notification Manager

Introducing "OneSignal Notification Manager" - Simplify Your Push Notification Management

:mega: Are you tired of juggling multiple platforms to send and manage push notifications for your apps? Look no further! Introducing "OneSignal Push" - the ultimate solution for streamlined push notification management across different platforms.

:rocket: With "OneSignal Notification Manager," you can effortlessly handle push notifications for your apps developed using AI2, Niotron, or Android Studio, all in one place. Take advantage of its powerful features to enhance your notification strategy and engage your users effectively.

:bell: Key Features:

:one: Seamless Notification Sending: Effortlessly send notifications to individual users or custom segments, ensuring your messages reach the right audience.

:two: External User ID Support: Send notifications to specific users identified by external user IDs, enabling personalized communication.

:three: Scheduled Notifications: Schedule notifications for a specific time, allowing you to plan and deliver messages at optimal moments.

• Eg- You can schedule push notifications to remind users about upcoming festivals or cultural events for all your app in one time.

:four: Recurring Notifications: Set up recurring notifications at desired intervals, automating your engagement strategy and keeping users informed.

• Eg- You can set push notification customized to night time & it will have better engagement. Setting push notifications to nighttime boosts engagement by leveraging users’ attention, reduced competition, personal time, sleep patterns, and psychological factors for improved conversions and user retention.

• Eg- It can boost user engagement by sending customized push notifications based on the day of the week. For example, on Monday, it can remind users to set goals for the week. On Tuesday, it can emphasize collaboration. Wednesday can serve as a reminder for upcoming deadlines, while Thursday celebrates progress. Finally, on Friday, the app can encourage users to review completed tasks and plan for the following week. This personalized approach increases user motivation, improves productivity, and fosters a sense of engagement with the app.

:five: Notification History and Stats: Keep track of all sent notifications, view the history, and analyze notification stats to gauge their impact.

:six: Group Applications: Organize your apps into groups, simplifying management and enabling simultaneous notification delivery to multiple apps within a group.

:seven: Centralized App and Notification Management: Access and manage all your saved applications and notifications conveniently in one place, enhancing efficiency.

:eight: Test Mode: Test your push notifications before sending them to your users, ensuring they appear as intended and fine-tuning your messaging.

:nine: Light and Dark Theme: Choose between light and dark themes based on your preference for a visually pleasing experience.

Screenshots

Downloads

This APK is available on play store.

APK Size ~ 1.8 MB

OneSignal Push – Apps on Google Play

Note:- This app do not collect your any type of personal data or app API keys, this app uses offline sqlite database for storing your data. You can trust this app for your credentials.

You can use this app with any type of onesignal component or extension in any AI2 distro or even andriod studio.

Thanks
Sumit :wink:

I get an error after purchase of the Extension and implementing it into my app.

The app does Initialize with AppID.
Ap closes with an error immediately.

"not purchase the extension:onesignal-push"

Instead of writing "not to buy the extension" contact the developer first to resolve the issue. Most of the problems are caused by the user not knowing how to deploy the extension correctly.

1 Like

@Patryk_F you're correct.

I also purchased and got the same error, because your purchase email ID and you're APP Inventor email ID are different.

Please contact him through Telegram or any available methods and he will solve the issue as he solved to me.

2 Likes

Is it still working?

if i buy it can you help me deploy the extension ?

Tutorial is available on the Youtube:

I dont use Kodular. i need it for appinventor

Is it easy to use?