[OUTDATED][Free] Admob Extension - Add different types of AdMob ads in your application

whether I am using the companion or the compiled app, no ads load
would you please upload an aia file? :eyes:

/* Updated on December 11 2021*/

AdsApp.aia (2.0 MB)

2 Likes

works great for me now :sweat_smile:, thanks :grin:

I called this method on Screen1.initalize, it worked for some time but now it gives me this error.
What can be the problem?

You need to ask a permission when screen Initialize

When Screen1 Initialize 
     Call Screen1 AskForPermission permission name = android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE

Delete old AdmobSdk extension & use this : com.oseamiya.admobsdks

I have not added this permission in manifest thinking that it will added by default :sweat_smile:. Later on I read this post but forgot to update the extension. Extension has been updated now.

Now it works thanks :blush:

My application consists of 3 screens, do I have to initialize sdk on each screen?

rewarded ad test code is wrong

and please add

thank u for all

no :slight_smile: I tried

1 Like

You can initialize AdMob once the application starts (Screen1), you also can initialize it in other screens but you don't need to, once is enough.

1 Like

You can use SetAdUnitId block to set your ad unit id .

1 Like

Also, Now AdUnitId is added in designer property.

2 Likes

Nice work @oseamiya :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

thank you again. It's very good for me

I'm starting to learn and I couldn't do it anyway, I did everything right.
Could you send me an AIA so I can see the blocks?
Thanks!

POST #11

2 Likes

I am getting this error:

A required meta-data tag in your app's AndroidManifest.xml does not exist. You must have the following declaration within the <application> element:

<meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.version" android:value="@integer/google_play_services_version" />

Did I miss something? I have followed the steps.

1 Like

Did you added AdmobSdk extension ? AdmobSdk extension fulfill the requirement of this manifest. See :

Also, This extension doesn't work with companion as companion app don't have required manifest. You should compile the application to see the result.

Thanks oseamiya. Actually I tried with the companion. I compiled and it is working perfectly. Very nice job! Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Very nice extension!

1 Like