Help! Tried many things to get this geo.json file to work:
- Found/corrected many minor errors in code using VSCode
- Hand-selected coordinates for a few countries
- Minimized total coordinates for big countries (decreasing each from 5,000 to ~1,000 or less)
- Friend used Python to check every first & last coordinate pairs to be sure they matched.
- Used GeoJSONLint and found issue with “right-hand-rule" used Mapster “right-hand-rule-geojson-fixer” to correct, but Mapster added new issues…
- Used regular expressions on VSCode to remove all spaces & new-lines, then reformatted with newlines only for each country (more readable format / takes less memory)
… still haven’t figured out this issue with horizontal/vertical polygon-lines jumping all over while moving map around on phone (AI companion). What could be causing this?
Error 3404 sometimes shows upon connecting AI companion to phone:
“Error 3404: Parse error attempting to create Polygon: Value of type java.lang.String cannot be converted to JSONArray.”
Attaching screenshot of map (random lines change every time when even barely moving on map).
Map screenshot: https://imgur.com/LxZA3kV
Attaching geo.json file in case any one else can find an error in it or test if it works on their app maps.
countries3_geo.json (229.4 KB)
Thanks for the help!!