Need Help Connecting to Openroute API

Greetings,
I am working on a navigation feature for a school project. What I am trying to do is when a set marker is pressed I will get the directions from where I am to the marker. I have an openroute api key. I can see a request made to openroute, but my app is not receiving the data. Can anyone help me? Below is the code.

Welcome.

What error message do you see?

I don't see where you are entering the ors api key using blocks so assume you entered it on the Navigate control Properties.

You do not post the points to a Map and a LineString to show the path which is what you probably should be doing. Your GotDirections block is not correct unless Path is your LineString.

Try the example tutorial. It does pretty much what you say you want to do.

or

try this similar example

The above example works with my Android 13 without using the LocationSensor.

Do either of these examples work for you

I'm not getting any errors, just nothing loads. Yes, I am entering the api key on the Navigate control properties. Path is a LineString. I tried the examples and I'm still getting nothing on my device. I am using an iPhone 14. I was basing this portion off of the example that was in the below youtube video. I tried doing a pure copy of the example in the video and get no results as well. Maybe I'll see if I can try on an Android device. Would it be worth it to get a different api key?

That might be the problem (using ios) instead of an Android. I am aware of another developer that has issues getting his ios working. :cry:

Let's see if you can borrow an Android. I use Android 13 and have no issues.

I just used my Samsung tab. IT WORKS! Of course everyone on the team has iPhones so we couldn't get it working. thank you!

It appears there is an issue using Navigate with ios devices. :cry:

Yeah. At least it works for android though. We'll just need to make sure to have an android available to demo it. Again thanks!

IIRC, the fix on Android was fairly straightforward. I'll see if I can replicate this on iOS once I'm in the office and if the same fix applies.

It appears this should be fixed in the version available on TestFlight.

According to Evan, the issue causing the problem is fixed on TestFlight . Try that and it should allow you to also test using ios devices while you wait for MIT to migrate the code to the main server.

Sorry, I cannot do this not having an ios device. If you do test, please let us know if it works for you to display ORS on your ios devices. Thanks.