Necesito desarrolladores con experiencia en firebase para el desarrollo de una App. Por favor dejar sus datos de contacto abajo para propuesta comercial

Necesito desarrolladores con experiencia en firebase para el desarrollo de una App. Por favor dejar sus datos de contacto abajo para propuesta comercial

Well, which kind of app u want to make ?

the first thing i need is to create a database of users that register in the application using firebase. then i need that the next time the user enters the app, the app validates the data and rejects them in case they are not the same as the first time they entered them.

1 Like

Ask for a pm. No personal information on the community please. This will be removed.

Well, it is so easy, why u want to hire someone to do this work? u can do yourself and if u get problems, community will help you dear

could you explain me how to do it?

the first thing i need is to create a database of users that register in the application using firebase. then i need that the next time the user enters the app, the app validates the data and rejects them in case they are not the same as the first time they entered .

1 Like

Hello Jesus,
Are you still looking for developer for assistance ?

Thanks
Troy w