Multiplier of numbers

Hi, I wanted to make a machine that, for example, enters 24 for the user and multiplies the system by numbers from 1 to 50, and writes the number separately in the answer, and separates each number using a symbol. Thanks.

Hello app_inventor3

Well, I do not understand what you want. Your description suggests that there is no User Input, so where does it come from, a microcontroller such as an Arduino?

1 Like

This is trivial with maths blocks, and a bit of logic.

What happens next ?

1 Like

See, my friends, I want to create a program where the user enters a number and says, for example, find the multiple of that number 12 for me, for example.
He enters 2 and says go to 5, the system should show this
2_4_6_8_10
These are 5 multiples of 2, respectively

I see you asking a lot of questions what you want to do. Why not just start and try for yourself. Show your blocks if something doesnt go as you want. That way you will learn much more then that someone else gives you the solution.

2 Likes

Honestly, I am working on a project that does math operations, so I do not hesitate to ask every math question, but you can help me if you know this question.

Because I am a novice and I do not have much time

Why don't you try doing them on your own? All you have to do is comprehend the logic, and it's a breeze. App Inventor already gives you a lot of blocks to solve mathematical operations, so you don't have to do much on your own.

Honestly, I could not bring the multiples of the numbers whatever I thought

So you expect others to spend there time to do the work for you?

No, I just wanted to use the ideas and opinions of others :disappointed_relieved: :cry: :sob:

Then again, that's what the community is for: asking questions...

Can you please help me because I do not have time to deliver this application tomorrow. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

We cannot help you if you do not provide us with what you need help with.

So who should I tell?

Just post your question. Somebody may be able to help you.

Please tell

The answer is not too dissimilar from TIMAI2's blocks for repeated multiplication:

1 Like

Thank you very much for your answer. I hope everyone in the Inventor app is as generous as you