MIT AI2 Companion Not Working(Online even Offline)?

App intentor project is disconnecting after reaching 20 % why ;(((( yesterday it worked find but today not. Is it APP inventor bug issue?

I've the same issue still not solved :disappointed::

try it with errorNumber...
Taifun

App intentor project is disconnecting after reaching 20 % why ;(((( yesterday it worked find but today not. Is it APP inventor bug issue?

Works fine for me

Even I tried with other project the same issue also I restart my PC but no result ;(((

even I create another account but the same issue

Well I tested on a real device not an emulator. Try to check Legacy connection and see if it works

I tested on my device but the same issue....

regarding internet connection there is no issue.

Try with a different browser and see if problem persists

Test on Chrome and Opera
the same issue

even I restart my phone but the same issue

As I remember last I changed icon and build apk and installed on my phone. Today when I tried vie browser it's disconnectiong after reaching 20% ;(((((

No problem here.

I guess App inventor put me into BlackList :joy: what's why projects not opening for me.

Try to check Legacy connection and see if it works

RESULT: when it's reaching 10% stopping nothing happen.

I've exactly the same issue.
I tried this one but still I can't run my project ;((((( it's freezing at 20%

Can someone help to solve this issue. :disappointed_relieved:

SHould I install offline AI2???

Companion 2.63 is properly working in live development for me at the moment.

Only if you think the problem is related to a slow Internet connection. However, wait and the problem might resolve itself. :slight_smile:

Have you:

• tried loading your aia into the alternative server at code ?
  • Did you try a different Project to load? What happens?
  • Did you make ANY CHANGES besides your icon? I would expect something you did since you last tried the Project in the Companion (added images, sound files etc.)

I would revert to the default Project Icon and test again. Also load the aia of a previous version of your Project that you saved and see if that version of your Project loads.

I suspect you have have a slow internet. Test using https://www.speedtest.net/ perhaps.

• tried loading your aia into the alternative server at code ?

Yes I tested but still missing

• Did you try a different Project to load? What happens?
    Yes tried but the same issue

I had similar errors before, when you minimize the emulator or switch to other tab the companion disconnects.

That was my problem.

Show us a screen recording (better)

You do realize, you are not using the latest Companion 2.63?
companion

1 Like

The same issue ;((((