Manage multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously

Hi,

can I manage multiple bluetooth devices simultaneously with the Bluetooth Server or Client component?

You can manage multiple devices yes -simultaneously? depends.

What exactly you need to do with them (send/receive data?) and how often if the processes are to be near simultaneous.

yes, but as far as I know for each connection you need another server and client component

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

hello everyone help me for this application making

• read data from application-
    1.This all are my 10 parameters which are buttons including refresh button .
    infront of them there is a texboxs.
    2.When ever i clicked on the refersh button query send to controller through bluetooth ,and
    after that controller send my 10 values of parameters and i have to update those value in
    texbox

• write data from application -
    1 .User supposed to write in texbox some value to set to particular parameter and send to
    controller through bluetooth
    2 .After receiving some response from controller to user , have to change the background
    coloure of the parameters button

Its is possible in one application?

led_on_off.aia (8.2 KB)
Is my code oky?

Yes, but it's very repetitive. If you store all the Button components in a list, you can set each of their text values with a for loop.

1 Like

thanks for ur reply sir,
you can set each of their text values with a for loop.- in mit application received side only i have to chnge this ?
if sir u have any idea or how store values or put in for loop please helped me in this?

On the App Inventor side...

1 Like

sir any reference code blocks for this if u have pleased send me!!

1 Like

sir from where u taken the set button text of component to ? this label

1 Like

Given from what you said in post #5, they seemed like Buttons. It's fine, you can just change the Set Any Button.Text block to Set Any Label.Text.

Sorry for the confusion.

not got the point sir still i am confusing can u please update in that blocks only what ur say

ok got it sir , there is no chnges in this fine ? i have to add whatever u told me in that right?

I've changed what I've mentioned, look a little more closely...

yehha sir but my quation was from where that "set label.text of component to " from where u tooked this meanse from mit app inventor ? which is this label and where it is ?

It's an Any Component block, which allows you to modify the parameters of a variable component.

1 Like

ok sir ...i used this in my application ..if i stuck somewhere i pingged the msg thanks for ur help!!

hello sir my another doubt was i received 68 char ...in the form of string (continoues string ) so i have to assign those like as follows
string - is continoues not seprated like -ABCDF....LIKE THIS
gb3a- assign first 6 charachter
gb3e- assign next 6 charachter
offset1a- next 7 char..
ofsfset2a-next 7 char..
offset3a-next 7 char..
offset1e-next 7 char..
offset2e -next 7 char
offset3e-next 7 char .
homeaz-next7 char..
homeel-next 7 char
how i do this ..please help me get out from this problem