Mail con form compilato

Ciao ragazzi e ragazze, mi sono imbattuto da due giorni su questo fantastico software, non sono un esperto ma volevo giocare un po'. Ho creato una pagina dove c'è un form da compilare, lo stesso è fatto da check box e text box. Una volta che si compilano i dati, al click di un pulsante vorrei ricevere una mail con il form compilato, qua aimè mi sono bloccato, riesco a ricevere la mail ma senza il form, riuscite ad aiutarmi? Grazie mille e buona serata.

Dear @Fabry85
though I'm italian like you, please let me suggest you to post in english.
In this way you will find more people aiming at helping you.
Another hint is to load also the .aia file of your project so the community can read your code and verify what's wrong and what's fine.
More precise is the question more precise will be the answer and probably even faster.
Coming to you question, when you say that you receive the email without the form, what this means ? after having filled up the fields, and when you hit the button, your app sends an email ? and then the form should be an attachment ? or you want that in the e-mail the form be displayed ?

E comunque ciao, e benvenuto nel forum. :grinning:
Ugo.

You might use the ideas shown here Send report of a list of checkboxes - #2 by SteveJG using the ActivityStarter .