ListView - position

Hello.
Can anyone advise?

1. How do I place ListView1 and ListView2 on the screen next to each other?
  2. How do I display items not from the top but from another vertical position in ListView2?
    Ondrej

Welcome to the community. For your first question if you don't want both listview's to scroll together all you have to do is to place a Horizontal arrangement and place two ListView inside, set witdth to 50% each.

As for your second question it would be easier instead of ListView to use an extension. For example Colintree's List View and Scroll Arrangement Handlers

1 Like

Here is a sample using just blocks, no extensions ...

Also see

1 Like

Hello.
I would need it so that ListView2 would only appear after the When ListView1 AfterPicking event .....

Ondrej

Set ListView1 visible to true, ListView2 visible to false. After ListView1 picking depending your selection set ListView2's elements to whatever you need, set ListView1 visible to false Set ListView2 visible to true

2 Likes

Please, this is which parameter of Set Listview1 ?

Ondrej

Try this example aia

listview_1.aia (2.9 KB)

2 Likes

Thank you very much !

Ondrej

2 Likes

Hello.
Can anyone advise?
I have created a list1 272 rows. Each row has 7 columns. The first column is filled in still, there is a serial number of the line.
By selecting a row, I want to create a list2 with only one row and a variable number of columns. How to do it?
Ondrej

Please show some screenshots, or draw a picture, showing what you mean ?

2 Likes

Hello.
I am sending .aia.
Ondrej pokus1.aia (127.8 KB)

1 Like

Debug your blocks, e.g.:

See also here (especially point 4):

1 Like