Level system represent a question and answer

Hi i have a level button that will represent each of my maths questions and answer. i was just wondering how would the blocks work for that?

Here is my designer

What do you want to happen after you press a button?

You might want to visible a corresponding virtual screen according to difficulty level, say, Level1 to easyLevelVirtualScreen which will be having set of questions belonging to that specific level only, and so on.

Well when the button is clicked I want it to show the question

Simple explanation please?

How you can achive this, that's what I have suggested a layout.

1 Like

What do you mean?

Wait a while till I make an aia for you.

Ok i will wait

1 Like

Here you go : Demo.aia (2.8 KB)

I don't think there is a better alternative to this.

Btw, you know how to import a .aia file in AppInventor right ?

It is the whole project itself.

Question. How do i relate it to my questions i have made already and have it give out the answer for that particular question? For each of the buttons

1 Like

Question. How do i relate it to my questions i have made already and have it give out the answer for that particular question for each of the buttons?

Something like this:

1 Like

Sure but what are the blocks for i t?

I think this is what for your block exercise, if you stuck smwhere you can ask for.

Well are you saying that i cant get the global variable of my questions and answers and have them appear when the user clicks the level button?

This becomes an 'easy' exercise if you provide three sets of Answer/Question Lists (Easy Answer/Questions, Moderate A/Q , Difficult A/Q .. six different Lists). Load the question/answer set you want to work with using Checkboxes or some other selection method.

Temporarily rewrite your app for only the Easy Answer/Questions. When you get that working; add the other two categories and replace the Easy with the appropriate other Lists as needed.

1 Like

Can you show me an example?

1 Like

Wait till I make a .aia file again.

Edit :

You can easily make a list of you questions and answers and use them as global variables.