Level system represent a question and answer

I’ll just want for your AIA.file

1 Like

Sorry for being late. Its taking me too much time cuz I've things to do in real life. But ya, I'd surely send you a .aia file.

Here you go.

Demo.aia (6.2 KB)

I have only set things for Level 1.
Do the same for other levels.

Also you can add questions as per your wish in the list.
I've made it such flexible so that you can do thingss easily now.

There is a better approach which will let you do things very easily after it is set up, such that if you want to add levels, you just have to add the component to the list. But that would take me some time. So I'd do that later. Hope this helps.

Bye :wave:

I've started doing it.

Btw, have you tested the .aia I posted in the previous post. Please confirm that you want things like this.

Not yet copying the code it self took a long time and after that I had work so I’ll test it out when am home I’ll let you know how it goes.

1 Like

Am sure you do am sorry if I am holding you up

1 Like

No prob brother. :sunglasses:
I like helping programmers cuz I want more and more people to learn programming and make as good apps as possible.

Btw, the .aia is done. I'll describe things in the next post when I'm free. Btw, Could I share this .aia as a template if you wish ?

Math_Quiz.aia (32.3 KB)

Well not the one i was going for but i wanted it to when the user click on a level it goes to the next screen for example if he/she clicks on level 1 it shows it shows the global question and global answer.

1 Like

cuz my game right now just really ridiculous.

Couldn't understand what you mean actually.

Explain every point and I'd do the base of it.

But things like designing is to be done by you.

Also, by this program, you can add levels from within the app, dynamically.

But I think that exactly what happens in this case.

When the user clicks on a level, it goes to the VirtualScreen for level 1. It shows the question and below the question, there is a textbox where you enter answer, including a submit button that checks if the answer is correct and adds the pont accordingly. If you want to store the score, add a TinyDB.

Wdym add levels from within the app?

1 Like

You can click on a button in-app during runtime and fill up the required fields (like questions and answers), to add a custom level to the app.

I have not added that feature here, but that is possible.

But if you make the app fully offline, then the levels with be only available for the person using the app on his phone, but if you use a database, you can let people to download levels made by others, and share the levels made by them.

In that way, a player can also challenge another player publicly or privately.

Can you show me an example of that feature?

1 Like

Just add a button that open a virtual screen that takes details, like questions and answers.

When a confirm button is clicked,
Add the list of questions, answers, components(made through any DynamicComponents extension on clicking the Confirm button).

Like add the List of question to the global Questions variable. Add the List of answers to the global Answers variable.

Use a Dynamic Component creating extension to create components from within the app. Then add these components to the respective global list of the respective components.

Then use tinyDB to store the data.

And you are done.

Is your problem solved or not ?

Also, didn't get an answer to this.

Well i have decided not to do this so yeah it is resolved eventually

1 Like

If it is resolved then mark the  Solution  for this.