Is it possible to see images from the spreadsheet google?

Sorry to be a pain Michele - what is the Manufacturer, Model and Android version of your Device?

Ok Tim I reduced Canvas 300x300 now it doesn't crash but when I press the LOAD IMAGE button I don't see any image I don't understand

We identified a bug along the way which MIT have just confirmed. You can keep trying to increase your canvas size bit by bit. As 1792 x 1792 didn't work, try 1500 x 1500. If that doesn't work try 1200 x 1200.

When you press Load Image the image should still appear in the centre of the canvas, it is just the resizing that will be affected.

YES ok 1500x1500 is ok but when I press on LOAD IMAGE nothing with null load

All working OK here.
Check you haven't moved any blocks out of position, or set imagesprite to non visible....

1 Like

I haven't changed anything

Then I do not know why.
Try restarting App Inventor and the companion app

I restarted the PC and the smartphone but nothing .. I will try again tomorrow, I still want to thank you for your work which is really great!

I have uploaded another version here:

1 Like

Even with the 1280 version it doesn't work I'm sorry

Tim I have a table on Airtable:

Could you make an app that interacts with the table?

I would like that from the app you could see images and be able to change them directly from the smartphone through the app, I know that the official Airtable one already exists but I preferred if possible to have a personalized one

Not used Airtable. Perhaps a search on the forum will help you ?

https://community.appinventor.mit.edu/search?q=airtable

I just can't understand first your project worked open the images then you try another at another time and it doesn't work

Your project works today I see your images, but how can I make it work with my Sheet images (as from the 1 post I made)

Replace my images with your images....

1 Like

How do I in my images.aia use your CanvasImageViewerFinal project?
I would like that when I select from Listview ID 1 in the Canvas I see image of column D2 and when I select ID2 I see image of column D3 of the images sheet, maybe it is too difficult?
For me sure!
images.aia (964.4 KB)

Let me see what you are trying to do.....

Here you are, try this:

CanvasImageViewer_MM.aia (9.6 KB)

I built this up from the previous CanvasImageViewer and added the web component and listview selector from your aia project. You don't need to use the gviz query syntax, but you do need to select column E which has the image url in it!

Hopefully you can build up your app from this project as a base ?