Is it possible to see images from the spreadsheet google?

Tim you are really very smart and thank you very much for your help, now I have to go out when I come back I do some tests and then I will let you know.
Thank you

A slightly imporved version

CanvasImageViewer_MMv2.aia (10.4 KB)

Ok Thanks Tim x the new version! The biggest problem is to insert the images from the smartphone, for example take a picture and choose in which position to insert it for example instead of the ID1 image, I think it is almost impossible with app inventor!

It is possible. You would need a web app to handle the insertion of a row on your spreadsheet at the position you decide form the list of images you already have on the app, then you insert the new data there. You also of couse have to get the image up to google drive and get its file ID.

Yes, of course Impossible for me :slight_smile:

Here with a block and a link I would be fine :slight_smile: but the image does not expand when I tap on itProva.aia (1.2 MB)

You have moved on to airtable. Start a new topic.

Yes ok TIm Thanks

This is a google limitation, if you download the same image several times in few minutes, it will be blocked for nearly 6-10 minutes. This is why it is better to save it to the app at first view.

You can most probably overcome this using the method below: