Inventor app memory problem

Your friends don't want to fix the problem?

If you are working for the CIA, MI5 or something maybe you have reason to be concerned :thinking:

1 Like

png
jpg
mp3
:thinking:

They want to, but they are afraid of being exploited by others because it is designed for a specific job

Yes - all external to the App, in the ASD, as I mentioned. Load on demand (takes milliseconds).

Do you know how much storage space there is in the Inventor app?

I get the feeling you don't read everything that is advised.

This was posted by @Anke 25 minutes ago.

1 Like

I read them all because I am from another country, I have to translate your writings and I will answer the writings that I can read

Then you should first read the answers, have them translated, (ideally also) understand them and only then reply again.

1 Like

I upgraded the aia file to 17 megs, but it's always going to go.

Remove all larger files from assets (aia < 5MB) and try again.

The purpose is to increase the aia file to 5 MB or delete files larger than 5 MB.???

I do not have this error now but I do not know why my blockchain is so backward and difficult to click :worried: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

:question:

What can be misunderstood about "aia < 5MB"?

Inventor app blocks section

How should I increase 17 to 5? I saw your video but did not understand

Friends, this was just a joke and it was all fake. I do not think there is a 26 MB project at all :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :innocent:

1 Like

A friend of mine suggested this to me to tell you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

There were 76 posts because of this nonsense.
This is anything but funny. :upside_down_face: :-1:

2 Likes