Inventor app memory problem

please help me. I made an advanced program for myself but I do not know how many days I have a memory problem. Please help and do I have to pay a fee?

1 Like

1 Like

Hello Alireza

Can you translate the error message into English for us?

We also need to know:

1. What was the last thing you did in your Project before the problem started?
  2. Can you confirm that you are using App Inventor online?(http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/)?
  3. Have you saved a backup of your Project on your Computer?
  4. Which Browser are you using?
3 Likes

Unfortunately I can not understand the language but MIT App Inventor is a mobile app-building platform for Google Android and Apple iOS with its main focus on education and is it totally free. That means that you don't have to pay any fees

3 Likes

1 Like

I use the latest Chrome in the Windows version

windows 10 :relaxed: chrome

1 Like

Post the aia.

1 Like

:question:

What does this post have to do with the topic? Nothing.
And what it's actually about remains unclear.

1 Like

Why are you chatting in my post?

Sorry I confused your topic with another topic

I can not send aia because we are working on a team and several ot :confused:hers are working on the project.

Is that why you have two other community accounts using the same IP ?

I do not see why having others working on a project prevents you from sharing an aia that presents your problem?

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:Because I do not want to ask questions with one account

1 Like

Not you @in_the_name_of_god !!

Please stop spamming this topic.

4 Likes

Please help me, this error keeps coming to me

Help me because my program is very important to me, this page appears when I go to the blocks site

Try using the code appinventor server. Not sure if it will solve the problem. But there is a possibility.

code.appinventor.mit.edu

On this site, my software is not uploaded due to its size

1 Like