I need help please - chat bot bug

So I was using the default api key for the MIT app inventor chatbot, but I soon reached the quota. I tried again 2 days later and the quote was still reached, giving me error 4200, error from the chat bot: 404 message. I generated a new api key with open ai, but the chatbot still won't work in my app and i am getting the same error. may someone play help me?

Additional information: i call the chatbot twice in my programe code. once to converse a question with a string containing the promt and a second time to reset the conversation after the prompt has been stated to avoid going over my quota limit

Did you already try a search in the community?
https://community.appinventor.mit.edu/search?context=topic&context_id=111647&q=Chatbot%204200%20order%3Alatest&skip_context=true
Taifun

1 Like

I already checked, i still don't understand how to fix.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Please be patient, everybody has other jobs to do also...

what does this mean

update: I have been searching for solutions for the past 3 days straight for hours each day. I bought a premium API key for open ai and it still doesn't work. i am about to give up on my app idea please I need help. I have read every other article on this topic and none have instructions on how to fix.

Have you shared your Project aia with the community.

I am not sure how to share my code. I can take screenshots of the parts with the AI upon request.

I am located in the United States, which hasn't blocked AI. The error message says that I am over quota. This problem is giving me an error saying I have reached the quota. Is there anything I can do like to make the conversation quota reset?

What happens if you use the "Reset Conversation" block?

I have the same problem with my app too

You need to add money in your account and it will work!