I have created an app for my IOT project by using MIT app inventor, it works fine In AI companion , but when I installed its apk file in my phone then the app is not Starting

I did this

Your designer properties should look like this:

I did what you asked me to do...to eror

Nope

Third time lucky, set your FirebaseURL to:

What is the reason for this talk?

You are trying to select item 0.3 from a list.

What is it 0.3

0.3 is the result you get after dividing 3 by 10
an index can only be an integer value like 1, 2 or 3

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

w
????

Get a magnifying glass.

Closely examine how you handle the Firebase Taglist.

Perhaps try like this:

Would the work be ruined if it was modified?

Do you not see the .3 in the index of the third select in the event handler for the Firebase Got Taglist event.

Was that a positive decision on your part to put that there, or were you swatting a fly on your keyboard without looking at the cursor?

How many times have you read the code that you write?

Do you have good reasons for that code?

what are you doing now

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

If the client presses the enter button without entering the data, it takes him to the next screen. How do I force him to enter the data?
The first image appears when the client enters the names in Firebase. What is the solution?

concerning the first screenshot "For a custom firebase host you first must set your authentication server before using authentication features"

you already received the answer to that error 3 times... how many times more do you need the answer before adjusting your settings?

Unbenannt

Taifun

The first image appears when the client enters the names in Firebase. What is the solution?