How to create a Dynamic List View

How do we create Dynamic List View

Download DynamicComponent aix - https://community.kodular.io/t/f-os-dynamic-components-extension-for-every-component-2-2-2/50789
Download MakeViewUp aix - MakeViewUp Extension: beautify & customize android views

Thanks a lot to @VSATISH13 because he creates MakeViewUp aix, thanks a lot to @yusufcihan because he creates DynamicComponent extension

3 Likes

What if we want a dynamic-length list? For example, we have a list of 100 or 1000 items and we want to display this in a ListView created with dynamic components.

Use for each item block

I know how to do it. I mean of your tutorial. ListView is primarily used to display data from lists. Unfortunately, your tutorial does not contain information on how to display the list data.

If I give all the things then users do not think about how to do different things with this guide. I want that user use their mind and add list in this and if they do not do this then I send him that how to do that

1 Like

Is this okay to promote the youtube channel through community??

The video you've provided only contains a background music. It would be good if you have speak on the video and teaches why did you add this and that and..........
For me, there is no difference between posting an aia directly or watching this video.

3 Likes

Probably not, otherwise I would have got many subs
:laughing:

The community is NOT a place to advertise your business @Faraz_Firoz.

1 Like

I am embaressed of my mistake :pensive::pensive:

1 Like