How to build a big app → APK max. 100 MB or → AAB 150 MB

If you have added your .ks file to Apksigner path: then it's wrong..

Click on reset button + Apply

Now click on Open key manager, point to the path of your .ks, fill in pass etc. and try again..

1 Like

Now I understand
I had already tried to open the key manager but seeing the buttons "create" I thought it was a generator of new certificates
Many thanks Boban, you are always precious! and thanks Anke too!
Angelo

Hi Boban,
Can I use APK Editor Studio to replace App To Market? I cannot recompile my AI2 app in App To Market after last release of AI2.
--Hon

Why this question? I showed in the video that it works. So just give it a try ...

Thank you.

• Your video was post on Jan 24. I am not sure if it still work after the last AI2 release. (My app worked fine in App To Market before this month).
  • In fact I did watch your video, but it had no audio or subtitle and the screen changed too fast for me. Maybe that's because I have not used APK Editor Studio and thus not familiar with the screen shot. Will try again.

QUESTION: Can I migrate the keystore from App To Market to APK Editor Studio? I think changing keystore will cause problem with Google Play.

Thank you very much for the help. Sorry, I did not pay attention from the first time, and I thank you for sending the solution again

I made a dutch tutorial on my website about this. https://petermathijssen.nl/een-grote-app-bouwen/

4 Likes

Note : I added Part 2 on how to build a big app → AAB & sign it to my guide.
It takes less than 1 minute to insert large files into the assets and sign the AAB .

(added to FAQ)

1 Like

Aber wie APK Editor studio funktioniert verstehe ich immer noch nicht.
Wenn es ein Video gibt, das Anfängern zeigt, wie wir arbeiten können, wäre das großartig

When I go to open an APK
i have this message:
C:/AI2U/JDK/bin/java: Process failed to start: The system cannot find the specified file.

Post a screenshot:

There is so much I don't understand about this app that I'm going to bore you and I don't know if I'll make it. It's something I'm seeing for the first time...

This is what I see when I click : Open Apk

As I said show this:

grafik

grafik

It comes in red color

Check Java version:

grafik

It looks better!?

OOooooh now it opened tha APK!!!
I hope now I will look what can I do
Thanks so much for your patience

1 Like

After placing the large files in the folder via the APK Editor Studio
then how do we edit it to play those big files and finally how do we share and install it on our mobile?