How to build a big app → APK max. 100 MB or → AAB 150 MB

To build using ant:
ant

To run build server:
ant RunLocalBuildServer

To test server:
POST of file to http://localhost:9990/buildserver/build-from-zip -> file. Something like the following works:
curl --data-binary @$HOME/MyDownloads/ImageUpload.zip --output foo.apk --dump-header headers.out
http://localhost:9990/buildserver/build-from-zip?uname=$USER

To run standalone zip file builder:

ant RunMain -Dzip.file=$HOME/MyDownloads/ImageUpload.zip -Duser.name=$USER -Doutput.dir=/tmp

**no 10M limit.**

*.aia = *.zip
ant RunMain -Dzip.file=$HOME/MyDownloads/ImageUpload.aia -Duser.name=$USER -Doutput.dir=/tmp

Nice information that we know well enough.
What are you trying to tell us in an "educational way"?

1 Like

Hi
Apk Editor Studio can REsign app with another keystore? not with AI2 keystore?

Thank
Angelo

Thank Anke
...I don't understand, let me explain:
I already have an'App on Play Store since 2012
I work on AI2 then compile my apk
Once I always signed it by Marketizer then App to Market by my certificate "myApp.ks"
If i try with APK EStudio, I get an error

Error: Invalid or corrupt jarfile C:/myApp.ks

clearly I have inserted the file in the setting of apk editor studio in apksigner path:

Have you some idea?

regards
Angelo

If you have added your .ks file to Apksigner path: then it's wrong..

Click on reset button + Apply

Now click on Open key manager, point to the path of your .ks, fill in pass etc. and try again..

1 Like

Now I understand
I had already tried to open the key manager but seeing the buttons "create" I thought it was a generator of new certificates
Many thanks Boban, you are always precious! and thanks Anke too!
Angelo

Hi Boban,
Can I use APK Editor Studio to replace App To Market? I cannot recompile my AI2 app in App To Market after last release of AI2.
--Hon

Why this question? I showed in the video that it works. So just give it a try ...

Thank you.

• Your video was post on Jan 24. I am not sure if it still work after the last AI2 release. (My app worked fine in App To Market before this month).
  • In fact I did watch your video, but it had no audio or subtitle and the screen changed too fast for me. Maybe that's because I have not used APK Editor Studio and thus not familiar with the screen shot. Will try again.

QUESTION: Can I migrate the keystore from App To Market to APK Editor Studio? I think changing keystore will cause problem with Google Play.

Thank you very much for the help. Sorry, I did not pay attention from the first time, and I thank you for sending the solution again

I made a dutch tutorial on my website about this. https://petermathijssen.nl/een-grote-app-bouwen/

4 Likes

Note : I added Part 2 on how to build a big app → AAB & sign it to my guide.
It takes less than 1 minute to insert large files into the assets and sign the AAB .

(added to FAQ)

1 Like

Aber wie APK Editor studio funktioniert verstehe ich immer noch nicht.
Wenn es ein Video gibt, das Anfängern zeigt, wie wir arbeiten können, wäre das großartig

When I go to open an APK
i have this message:
C:/AI2U/JDK/bin/java: Process failed to start: The system cannot find the specified file.

Post a screenshot:

There is so much I don't understand about this app that I'm going to bore you and I don't know if I'll make it. It's something I'm seeing for the first time...