How do I use CompCreator with Listview?

As @Kevinkun said earlier, you do not use listview with CompCreator, you create a "list view" using dynamic components. Once you understand that concept, the construction of your "list view" should become more obvious. Note what @dora_paz advised about using a click extension on the horizontal arrangements (row) to get row returned.

I will provide a simple example for you in a short while... but you can look HERE for other "list view" examples using CompCreator

Horizontal arrangements created dynamically, each one contains 3 labels. Using ClickZ I can get row and change for example bgcolor

1 Like

after selected can I get row values for Date, shop, item?

could you please share aia, thanks in advance!

See my example here

ListViewCompCreatorExample.aia (40.8 KB)

BLOCKS

I include the header row, so subtract 1 from the row number so that the data selected starts at 1. The header row returns 0. You can stop that from selecting using an if statement.

If you want the label values after selecting, then use the row number returned (add 1) and select the items from the original data list.

If you want to filter the list to a particular date/shop/item, then filter the original list, and apply the filtered list to the dynamic list view (e.g. shopData).

3 Likes

Upgrade - fixed header

ListViewCompCreatorExamplev2.aia (41.7 KB)

BLOCKS

There is a OnClick method in CompCreator, one sample here:

2 Likes

Here is my result after using amazing extention customListview :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Post a link to the page of the developers extension not the aix itself. Removed the post.

Old habits die hard...I keep forgetting about this :wink:

With these blocks I can get clicked row, but how can I get the col or better the clicked label ?

you can bind the click event on label, and take the label as parameter of the procedure, like this:

or you can use a custom property:

5 Likes

Thank you Kevin, it runs very well, how can I have scrolling with many columns ?

Set your "rows" (horizontal arrangements) in a vertical scrolling arrangement

(post deleted)...

My blocks and my screen, how can I solve ?

Try setting all the horizontal arrangements to fill parent (-2) - including the header row

Then set all the labels (including header row) to fill parent

I did it, did you see the blocks ?
TableCompCreatorOnClick.aia (36.2 KB)

You are using horizontal scroll arrangements. Just use horizontal arrangements

How can I have horizontal scroll (many columns) ?