How do I copy a file from ASD to shared folder?

How to copy file from ASD to shared folder

What have you tried?

I have used taifun file extension and downloadtoasd extension from anke, in fromfilename i use downloadtoasd1.appspesificdirectory
In tofilename i use /download/video.mp4
But in download folder there is no video.mp4 file

There is no /download folder in Shared Directories (/storage/emulated/0), there is a /Download folder though.

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

Tested in companion app, using Web component and File component:

Or use the webviewer with the webviewextra extension.

Set the url to the file in GoToUrl, and the file will be downloaded directly to the /Download folder

The file has downloaded but it is corrupted when i used block from anke

I have tested it many times (including with video files), it works without any problems.

There may be a problem with the (cloud) server where you host your video. Google Drive, for example, has problems with APKs (these are actually corrupt after downloading).

I tried it to download youtube video

Good job. :+1:
Hope you got the answer, I guess.

I donot know so i ask here

Try this

Taifun

How to set writetoexternal storage in setting

Why do you think you need that?
Are you still trying to download YouTube videos?
What about providing a screenshot of your relevant blocks?
What about elaborating, so we do not have to guess what you are doing?

Taifun

1 Like

it looks like you can't easily download youtube videos like that...
what about following my previous suggestion?

Taifun