How can I write data in 1sheet and read data from another sheet then print in a listview?

All is possible with either script code (ref given below - by @TIMAI2 ) or default spreadsheet block

Only thing is you need to change either the gid number or sheet name while calling and writing. Very simple approach this is

Did you ever see the toy named Mouse Trap?

You build a series of mechanisms in a row, each triggering the next when it completes it's action until the last mechanism traps the little plastic mouse.

Do that with multiple sheet components.

This sample collects running time for marathon runners in one sheet, and summarizes them in another sheet:

After i write data 1 time,its show 2/3 time the data i wrote

Please download and post each of those event block(s)/procedures here ...
P.S. These blocks can be dragged directly into your Blocks Editor workspace.

See Download Block Images for a demo.

These are my blocks

I see when you get back the entire sheet of checkin/checkout times,
you format each row into a ListView1 Element using a global variable as your temporary list.

Unfortunately, you never empty out that temporary list, so it keeps growing with a mix of old and new rows.

Either add a local variable to that event for the temporary list, or add a block to empty the global variable at the start of the event.

I accidentally fixed it and now the problem is solved, or do you guys have better suggestions/changes?

So where do you clear global StudentsList2?

How did you 'fix' it?

i downloaded the demo aia and replaced it to my block