How can I remove the zoom button from the webviewer screen ''as a non programmer''?

Hi, when I put a web url in an mit app using web viewer, the zoom button is popping up and hiding few improtant dettails of the web page. When i searched in google about solving the issue, i found this post Remove zoom buttons from web viewer, use device back button . But, this post is only for the person who knew code/program. How can I solve the issue, ie., removing the zoom icon from the app without doing any code? Guide me, Thankyou.

You can use the CustomWebView extension for this.

il try. I think in my previous post, we were discussed about this specific extension and it didn't work. Anyhow, i will analyse and research on it. After that i shall add reply here.

Hi, this is the link Hi, I found a free chat box named 'tawk.to' and placed the chat box link within webview block in mit app inventer. Its working fine except 'file upload' feature. Can someone help? , in which I tried customwebview extension and it didn't work for that specific need.

Is there a way to combine CustomWebView extension in the same project/app to solve this current need?

This mystery remained unsolved as you didn't reply back.

1 Like

Try this new version of webviewextra, now includes displayzoom controls

uk.co.metricrat.webviewextra1.1release.aix

Use blocks like so

3 Likes

SOLVED

Yes, it worked. Thankyou very much. Thankyou for your help and for the latest version of the extension.

Fortunately, they upgraded the extension now and so I am abled to solve this specific need very very easily. Timing.

Thankyou @TIMAI2 & WebViewExtra .

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.