How can i create a calendar? assigning color to calendar cells. how can i do it

Meanwhile , look at this.. [O/S] Dynamic Calendar app using Dynamic component - #56 by Still-learning - Guides - Kodular Community test it...
[Free] CalendarToolsExtended Extension - #17 by Still-learning - Extensions - Kodular Community

After you set data, have you try to show the calendar again?

I didn't understand what you wanted to say. I do not know how to do it.I do not exaggerate. I spent 6 hours trying to fix the problem. I couldn't solve

Did you mean that? You want to add calendar codes under my date selection. I've tried. When I open the application, the calendar does not appear. I have to choose the date again.

see my first question in my last post.

Try this

calender_alis_revised.aia (13.6 KB)

I have set things up so that if a date is not set then the date setter is shown, otherwise a button is shown to enable you to change the set date, and the calendar is displayed with colours from the date set in the tinydb

i did it wrong normally i was doing "sreen.initialize".

Thank you very much. A great solution. It was useful.

A post was split to a new topic: How do you turn on one switch, and turn all other switches off?

4calısmarenkicintablohazirlandi.aia (24.0 KB)

How can I mark today on the calendar? For my example, the cell number containing today's date could have been bolder. I want to indicate which day they are on the calendar.

Try this (added to the bottom of the "showCalendar" procedure):

calendarAlis.aia (24.7 KB)

thank you very much.

how to underline the day

Which day ?

I mentioned above. The app is about displaying today's date. today's date is dark and big. but I couldn't underline.

Topic with the latest screenshot.
7GunBuyukOldi.aia (33.5 KB)

All your buttons in the calendar will show only day numbers in various styles, right?

In that case, you can pre-cook images of the day numbers 1-31 in various attributes, and use those instead of .Text in the Buttons.

Unfortunately, AI1 buttons have no blocks to control underline, and no blocks to switch font .

I want to make today's date specific. today's date changes with each new day. as in the example. font has grown. the text is bolded. I want to underline the article.

Is this possible

There are more ways to highlight a date than the two easy button font effects.

How about wrapping the day number with []?

Can you help me. by giving an example.

you are great thank you

datepicker. Is there a "date picker" color setting?

The background color needs to be changed. the background color mixes with the day. For example, it is not clear today.