How can i create a calendar? assigning color to calendar cells. how can i do it

After you set data, have you try to show the calendar again?

I didn't understand what you wanted to say. I do not know how to do it.I do not exaggerate. I spent 6 hours trying to fix the problem. I couldn't solve

Did you mean that? You want to add calendar codes under my date selection. I've tried. When I open the application, the calendar does not appear. I have to choose the date again.

see my first question in my last post.

Try this

calender_alis_revised.aia (13.6 KB)

I have set things up so that if a date is not set then the date setter is shown, otherwise a button is shown to enable you to change the set date, and the calendar is displayed with colours from the date set in the tinydb

i did it wrong normally i was doing "sreen.initialize".

Thank you very much. A great solution. It was useful.

A post was split to a new topic: How do you turn on one switch, and turn all other switches off?

4calısmarenkicintablohazirlandi.aia (24.0 KB)

How can I mark today on the calendar? For my example, the cell number containing today's date could have been bolder. I want to indicate which day they are on the calendar.

Try this (added to the bottom of the "showCalendar" procedure):

calendarAlis.aia (24.7 KB)

thank you very much.

how to underline the day

Which day ?

I mentioned above. The app is about displaying today's date. today's date is dark and big. but I couldn't underline.

Topic with the latest screenshot.
7GunBuyukOldi.aia (33.5 KB)

All your buttons in the calendar will show only day numbers in various styles, right?

In that case, you can pre-cook images of the day numbers 1-31 in various attributes, and use those instead of .Text in the Buttons.

Unfortunately, AI1 buttons have no blocks to control underline, and no blocks to switch font .

I want to make today's date specific. today's date changes with each new day. as in the example. font has grown. the text is bolded. I want to underline the article.

Is this possible

There are more ways to highlight a date than the two easy button font effects.

How about wrapping the day number with []?

Can you help me. by giving an example.

you are great thank you

datepicker. Is there a "date picker" color setting?

The background color needs to be changed. the background color mixes with the day. For example, it is not clear today.

What theme and accent colour are you using ?
Is your device in dark mode ?