HELP: Quiz with 3 possible answers using a csv document

I have to create a quiz with 3 different options using a csv document. I've already done most of the programming but the app reports me a problem about the length of the list, which I cannot understand. If something can help me i would appreciate it so much.

MIT 4
MIT 3

strong text

1. what's the error message?
  2. what's the csv data like?
  3. download a better block image and upload. a) Right click on the block area, b)clean up blocks, c)download blocks as image

Hello,

It first says : Cannot parse text argument to "list from csv table" as a CSV-formatted table
Then if I click "next" it says: Select list item: attempt to get item number 1 of a list of length 0

Here's the csv document:
ClyoQuiz.csv (2.0 KB)

And here are the blocks as you said me:

By the way thank you for helping me!

blocks (3)

blocks

looks like your ClyoQuiz.csv is not well formated csv table.Please double check it .
a well formated csv table should be like this:

a,b,c,d\n
e,f,g,h\n

So I should do it like this:

Question1, correct answer, incorrect answer1, incorrect answer2
Question2, correct answer, incorrect answer1, incorrect answer2

yes

But it's already like that right?

??

Wait how have you opened the document like that? I'm sorry not to know about it

I think that I cannot see it like that because I've exported it from a google calc (excel)

I see it like this:

you can open the csv file with any text editor, like notepad++

you can remove all lines, except line one, then check if it working or not. Then add line 2, then check. ....

Can you screen shot the exact Excel pulldown option you used for the export?

There are a lot of options to get right in the export.

Sure, but i've extracted it from Google Sheets. I've exported it from the csv option.

The data itself and the transfer to Google Sheets from Excel have created a malformed csv file, as previously indicated by @Kevinkun .

I suggest you generate a new google sheet and ENTER the data there (do not copy and paste), then check the conformity of the data downloaded to your csv file.

Ok, but how do I know if the new csv is okay? Should my App work?

Check it in a text editor

Given that your data is in a Google Sheet, that opens up more possible ways to download it into a table:

Hi, I've corrected the csv file but now the app says that I attempt to get item number 1 of a list of length 0. Also, when the screen inizializes it says that the file couldn't be found.

Do you know how I can fix it?