GSOC'22 proposal Query

Do something for your GSoC idea.

Like I have an interest in the teachable machine so on what specifically i should work on?. It would be great to have some guidance.

What resourse are already there and waht more can be there, you can go through Artificial Intelligence with MIT App Inventor. So we can create a new floor from available resouress as likelihood for a song to urge us onto the dance floor

I was working on this Introduction to Machine Learning: Image Classification app. So if I want to change the dataset how could I do it?

By changing the dataset I mean if want to insert a diff set of images in the dataset and then recognise them through the app. Bcz through above link I am unable to find any method to change/modify the data set. or does it mean for changing the dataset i have to create a new extension for it?

Please go through the video tutorial provided, how to modify the data set to get trained model.mdl, from here you can import both training data and trained model. Maybe this help you.

To be considered for GSOC'22 we have to submit this form GSOC'22 Form and we also have to submit our proposal at the official website of GSOC ?

Yes. You must submit to Google before the deadline and they are very strict. However, their form does not cover everything we need to appropriately assess GSOC applicants which is why we have the supplemental Google Form.

So the deadline for both mit form and google form is 19th ? Or the deadline for mit form is a little bit late?

We tend to turn the form off the day after the deadline, but I would not recommend on relying on that.

@ewpatton this year Google made some changes for application also now we only can submit the .pdf of the proposal so how to get review from mentors?(because last year we was able to submit the link or Google docs link for proposal)

You can post a Google Docs link for feedback in the GSOC community subcategory and tag us for review.

Is there any template for the proposal to follow?

@Adonis no there is not any template for GSoC proposal, but you can see the previous projects proposals. Here is mine which got accepted last year...

is it necessary to provide the referrence in google form?

Below is my proposal and it would be great to have some feedback.

And for the proposal I had taken referrence from the proposal of preetvadaliya.

1 Like

I am getting this build failed error while downloading the apk file of the app. any idea why this error came?

@Adonis maybe some internet issue try one more time, if you will get error again then post your error message(build log).

again not working and getting this error in buildlog

@Adonis are you working offline?